Table of contents:
- 1. Google Family Link
- 2. Kaspersky Safe Kids
- 3. Where are my children
- 4. Parental Control Kroha
- 5. Kidslox
2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-28 10:38
Thanks to these services, moms and dads can be aware of where the child is and what he is doing.
1. Google Family Link
- Compatibility: Android 7.0 or higher for child, Android 5.0 or higher, or iOS 12 or higher for parent. Both children and parents need to open a Google account and use the Google Chrome browser. Service available.
- Price: is free.
An application from Google allows you to track how many hours a child spends on a smartphone, which applications they open, what they download or are going to buy on Google Play.
Parents can remotely prohibit downloads of suspicious content, limit Internet use, block their phone at night or at any other time. Regardless of the opinion of adults, Family Link willfully cut off access to YouTube services for users under the age of 13.
Through the application, you can determine where your child is and whether he is skipping school. Unless, of course, he guesses to turn off his smartphone or at least the Internet. By the way, it is the Family Link application that is famous for the fact that modern children can easily bypass its prohibitions.
2. Kaspersky Safe Kids
- Compatibility: Android 4.4 and above, iOS 12 and above. On the Kaspersky website, you can also download versions of the service for Windows 7 and higher and MacOS 10.13 and higher.
- Price: there is a free version and a premium version for 763 rubles per year with a weekly trial period. Paid subscription applies to one parent, but allows you to connect an unlimited number of children's devices.
Practicing psychologists participated in the creation of the Kaspersky Safe Kids application. Therefore, the main feature is more than 100 professional recommendations that you receive using the service.
The free version contains tools that show what your child is looking for on the Internet, which sites they visit, what programs they use and how much time they spend on the Web. If desired, all this can be regulated, limited and disabled. However, due to the peculiarities of the iOS system, you will not be able to block the children's iPhone or iPad.
The premium option allows you to monitor battery power, monitor social media activity, view YouTube history, and schedule your child to use the device.
For paid subscribers, geolocation is also available with the ability to outline a safe perimeter for walking. If a child tries to bypass the bans or runs away from the territory specified in the program, the system will instantly send you a notification.
3. Where are my children
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 and above, iOS 11 and above, WatchOS 3.0 and above.
- Price: free options and three subscription options are available: 169 rubles per month for 1 device, 990 rubles per year for 3 devices, or 1,490 rubles forever for 3 devices. In any case, you can connect an unlimited number of children's devices. The price does not include live listening.
With the help of the application, you will always know where your child is now and what services he uses. For a fee, you can even listen to what is happening around. Please note that this option is not available for iPhone users.
The program is compatible with both smartphones and GPS-watches. In addition to the location, the devices will tell you what time the student came to school, when he returned home and how long the battery will last. So that you can get through to the child, even if he left the phone in another room or muted the sound, the developers came up with a loud signal function.
Application not found
4. Parental Control Kroha
- Compatibility: Android 5.0 and above for kids and parents, iOS 9 and above for parent version only.
- Price: three days of free use, 1,100 rubles per year for 5 devices.
The app works as a GPS tracker and screen time monitor. Parents are provided with detailed application statistics. Based on it, you can reasonably block access to games, social networks, websites and YouTube channels. That is, to all the entertainment that prevents students from concentrating on their studies.
The program also allows you to monitor the correspondence in WhatsApp and Viber, monitor the battery level and view the photos that your child took or received.
Kroha Parental Control - Kroha Parental Control Child Mode
- Compatibility: Android 7.0 and above, iOS 12 and above.
- Price: The minimum options and a three-day test period of the full version are available free of charge. A subscription with 10 devices connected per month - 590 rubles, per year - 3 650 rubles, forever - 5 850 rubles.
Kidslox is a cross-platform application that allows you to fully control the work on the iPhone from an Android device and vice versa. The program is designed to block "time killers" or at least restrict their use. The focus is on games (including Minecraft and Clash of Clans), YouTube channels, and social media (targeting Facebook, Snapchat and Instagram). Naturally, access to sites with adult content is strictly cut off.
In addition, Kidslox allows you to remotely turn off the camera if the child is too keen on selfies or video chats.
Parental Control Kidslox Kidslox Trading Ltd
Kidslox Parental Control Kidslox, Inc.
Disagreements between mom and dad will always hurt. Figured out what to do if your parents are getting divorced and you are no longer 10 or even 18
Collaboration service. Draft: the best text collaboration and version control service
If you do not trust anyone, you should be aware of all events, always confident that you are right and cannot help but control the situation - you have problems
With the "YouTube Kids" application, you can safely give your child a smartphone and not worry that he will find and see something bad
The free Quick Control Panel app brings Control Center to any device running Android 4.0 or higher