2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-28 10:38
We continue to collect recipes for various healthy and delicious food for you. Today we have five delicious protein bars to keep you entertained while running.;)
This time, the bars will be packed with protein, but the sugar is minimal!
Recipe number 1. Figs and chocolate
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup coarse oatmeal, rolled oats
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 2 tablespoons chopped chocolate or chocolate chips
Pour the figs with water in a large bowl and microwave them at full power for 1 minute. Then let it cool for a couple of minutes and send it along with the water to the food processor. Bring the mixture until smooth and cool to room temperature.
Then add cocoa, oatmeal, and protein powder to the mixture. Mix well and add chopped chocolate. Mix everything again and roll up small balls. Store in a closed container in the refrigerator.
Recipe number 2. Carrot
- 1/2 cup raw almonds
- 1/2 cup raw walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup grated carrots (about 2 medium carrots)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
Put nuts, cinnamon and salt in a food processor and grind until a more or less homogeneous mass is formed. Then add the raisins and grind everything again.
Place the grated carrots, the mixture of nuts and raisins, applesauce, coconut oil, lemon zest in a large bowl and mix thoroughly. Transfer the carrot-nut mixture to a small baking sheet or tray lined with baking paper and press well. Send it to the freezer for an hour and cut it into small squares.
Recipe number 3. Banana
- 2 tablespoons oat bran
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1/2 small banana
- 2 tablespoons of almond paste
- a handful of chocolate chips or just chopped chocolate;
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
In a small bowl, combine oat bran, protein powder, and coconut flour. Then add banana, yogurt and almond paste there and mix thoroughly until a more or less homogeneous mass is formed. After that, gently stir the almond milk and add the chocolate chips at the very end. Form small balls and send to the freezer for 30 minutes.
Recipe number 4. Almond
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup protein powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 6 tablespoons honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut, plus a little for the crumb.
Place almonds, protein powder, cocoa, salt in a food processor and grind until smooth. In a small bowl, combine coconut oil, coconut milk, honey and vanilla, and then add to the protein-nut powder. Stir until smooth, add the coconut flakes and mix again.
Then form small balls from the resulting mixture, roll them in coconut and send them to the refrigerator.
Recipe number 5. Chocolate and protein
- 1/2 cup Nutella or homemade chocolate spread
- 1 cup + 2 teaspoons unsweetened almond or any other milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt (preferably pink Himalayan);
- 9 scoops of rice protein powder
- 1/2 cup oat flour
Put chocolate paste, salt, vanilla extract, milk into a food processor and stir until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix the protein powder with the oat flour and gradually, stirring constantly, add the dry ingredients mixture to the chocolate mass. As a result, you should have a mixture that resembles cookie dough.
Put the finished mixture in a prepared mold with low edges, lined with baking paper, tamp well, cover and send to the refrigerator overnight.
Lifehacker has prepared energy bars according to new recipes. It turned out very tasty, nutritious and healthy. What you need before your workout
Carbohydrates provide us with the energy we need to exercise, and proteins are the building blocks of our muscles, involved in hormone synthesis and antibody production. You can get protein from food in different ways, but today I decided to stop at one of the most delicious - homemade protein shakes.
Striving for the perfect figure? Build muscle mass? Then you need a high protein meal. 15 simple recipes - in this article
If you mix protein powder with peanut butter and add a couple more ingredients, you can make delicious and nutritious candies
The ingredients for making them for homemade Clif Bar can be found in any store or market, and some can even be made by yourself