Table of contents:
2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-28 10:38
Use these ideas if you are tired of wishes for "real female happiness" and other hackneyed language.
What to write on a postcard
Many important things have already been laconically and eloquently said for us. Use an aphorism or quote to sign the card and show off your erudition at the same time. If you want to make your congratulations more personal, add a short personal wish.
- A woman is a great educator of a man. (Anatole France)
- Success is loving yourself, what you do, and how you do it. (Maya Angelou)
- The strong woman looks the challenge straight in the eye and winks. (Gina Carey)
- In some cases, one woman is much more discerning than a hundred men. (Gothold Lessing)
First, the male gender was created.
Then, after graduating from school, The Creator of the Universe has passed
To the fairest floor.
- If a woman does not give up, she wins; if she gives up, she dictates the conditions to the winner. (Karel Chapek)
- Always be a top-notch version of yourself, not a second-rate version of someone else. (Judy Garland)
- The woman is like a tea bag. You never know how strong it can be until it is in boiling water. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
- Whatever women do, they have to do it twice as good as men to be considered half as good. Fortunately, this is not difficult. (Charlotte Whitton)
- If you want to be told something, ask the man, but if you want something to be done, you need to call the woman. (Margaret Thatcher)
- Men are good, but women have magic. (Catherine Deneuve)
- Being human is a lot, but being a woman is even more. (Martti Larni)
- Well-bred women rarely make history. (Laurel Thatcher Ulrich)
You can't live without women, no!
The sun of May is in them, the dawn of love is in them!
- To someone else's music, women only perform dances. And they dance only to their own. (Boris Vasiliev)
- Women are not the weaker sex, the weaker sex are rotten boards. (Faina Ranevskaya)
- Where there are women, there is magic. (Ntozake Sanga)
- Think like a queen. The queen is not afraid to fall. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness. (Oprah Winfrey)
- A wise girl knows her limits. A smart girl knows she doesn't have them. (Marilyn Monroe)
What to send in the messenger
To make your congratulations sound sincere, try to do without the usual phrases and dubious verses from the first site you see. Instead, note the professional qualities of a colleague, such words will definitely be remembered for a long time.
- Congratulations! Know that everything is within your power. And if there are dark streaks in life, remember that the greatest achievements come after failures.
- Dear girls, congratulations on the holiday! You are an example of professionalism and perseverance to me. You are not afraid to tackle the most difficult projects with you. I am sincerely glad that we are working together!
- I congratulate you! I wish you inspiration in your work and harmony in your soul. I am sure there are many victories ahead of you!
- Your sharp mind, cheerfulness and resourcefulness make even the most difficult working day more enjoyable. Thank you for being!
- I congratulate you on International Women's Day! Burn with what you do, enjoy your work and do not forget about rest!
- Create, fight, dream, love and fear nothing. Every day of the year is yours.
- Be an inspiration and a muse. But above all - for yourself. Enjoy life and catch every moment of it!
What to say at the table
For many, it is stressful to toast to a large number of people. To make your speech sound confident, prepare and rehearse it in advance, and you can take these toasts as a basis.
- The Norwegian writer Arne Garborg said that there is a great secret in women, and I completely agree with him. After all, you in the most mysterious and incomprehensible way know how to combine the best human qualities: to be gentle, but incredibly strong, patient and at the same time infinitely courageous. For this we appreciate and love you. Happy Holidays!
- On a day that is often considered a holiday of tenderness and femininity, I would like to wish you courage and energy to achieve your most daring goals. No, you are not just an adornment of the team, but a pillar on which the whole world rests!
- Talented, smart, charming, funny, fearless, energetic, hardworking, responsible, creative, decisive, attentive and responsive. All women are unique and each of them is beautiful and admirable. For you!
- All the most beautiful things in life and even life itself begins with a woman. There is so much on their shoulders that it is unlikely that there would be a man who could cope with this burden. Let's remember this not only on March 8, appreciate women and make their every day a holiday!
Congratulations on March 8 in aphorisms, quotes, poems and toasts await you. Supplement the option you like with a couple of words from yourself, and mom will definitely be pleased
The most interesting and useful news of the App Store for the month. Applications 1. Listed A minimalistic planner to help you create and stick to the simplest schedule. When adding a task to Listed, you can add a deadline and set up recurrence, as well as enable reminders.
Don't give your face on International Women's Day. Lifehacker collected cool congratulations on March 8, for which you will definitely not be ashamed
The most interesting and useful news on Google Play this month. Applications 1. Flexcil Notes This app is a hybrid of a note-taking and a PDF-reader. It is quite popular in the AppStore and has now received a version for Android as well.
International Women's Day is approaching. Therefore, Lifehacker offers the representatives of the stronger sex several ideas on how to congratulate colleagues on March 8