Table of contents:
2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 06:26
The "Women's Calendar" application will appeal to girls who want to keep track of their menstrual cycle, ovulation days, remember to take pills and keep a well-being diary.
Women's Calendar is the top app in the Health & Fitness section of Google Play with over 70 million downloads. It is also available for iOS.
The app greets you with a main menu with large tab headers and a cute pet. Having indicated the data on the beginning of menstruation and their average duration, you will immediately receive a forecast: how many days are left until the next menstruation and the period of conception.
The tabs contain more detailed information:
- "Calendar" - a list of days by month. Critical days, ovulation day and days with an average chance of getting pregnant are marked here. You can also indicate the event by adding a note.
- "History" - data on past menstruation, timing of conception and ovulation, as well as prognosis.
- "Graph" - the dynamics of your weight and temperature in a visual representation.
- "Settings" - here you can specify basic data, add reminders for taking pills, adjust the extensive lists of symptoms and moods, leaving only your own, enable pregnancy mode. There is a convenient function of sending information from the calendar to the gynecologist in the form of a text file.
- "Notes" is an extensive list of what can happen to you during the day. The beginning and end of menstruation, the intensity of bleeding, taking contraceptives and other medications, protected or unprotected intercourse (with or without orgasm), symptoms, mood, ovulation test, weight and temperature. By adding the note "Sexual intercourse" to the calendar, you will see the forecast of orgasm. Here, access to the women's forum is opened, where application users communicate.
"Women's Calendar" offers all the functions that a girl might need to closely monitor her health and sex life. Everything is convenient and understandable. The app is free, but there are ads that you have to close your eyes to.