Table of contents:
2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-05-22 06:26
Take on these simple tricks to look your perfect every time.
1. Cover the bra underwire with adhesive tape
Bra underwires break out at the most inopportune moment. It is unlikely that someone in the office will have a thread with a needle, but an adhesive plaster is quite. Make a temporary patch out of it.
2. Don't let the straps stick out
Simply glue the straps to your body with a strip of double-sided tape. This is more comfortable than a pin, which can open and prick.
3. Wear halter tops and wrestlers with regular bras
To do this, you just need to connect the straps with a paper clip.
4. Make a transforming bra
This is an indispensable piece of women's wardrobe for outfits with an open back. It can be made from a regular bra by cutting off the clasp and sewing on the elastic.
5. Sew a bra into the dress
And you no longer have to choose the right one every time and hide the straps.
6. Don't let your shirts slip off your shoulders
Loose T-shirts and sweaters now and then slide to the side, revealing the shoulder and bra. Enrages! Glue a piece of daily to the shoulder strap. This eliminates slippage.
7. Store bras on a hanger
This will save space in your dresser and help you quickly find the bra you want.
8. Prevent Camel Toe Formation
When the outlines of the external genitals appear through tight-fitting clothing, it is unpleasant. Wearing your favorite leggings or shorts without the selection of special underwear will help a regular daily.
9. Calculate the things you don't wear
Turn all the hangers in the wardrobe in the same direction, and when you put things back in the wardrobe, turn the hangers in the opposite direction. In a month, you will understand what clothes should be changed or donated to someone.
10. Paint over small white bleach spots with a marker
This method will help out if you are in a hurry, the T-shirt is your favorite, and the defect is in an inconspicuous place.
11. Iron your clothes with a hair straightener
It's better than going out with a wrinkled collar or hem.
12. Make the clothes out of the suitcase wearable
You went on vacation and there was no iron in your room? Get the thing out of the suitcase, hang it on a hanger in the bathroom and go to take a shower. Most fabrics just need to be steam-dampened and let loose to smooth out.
13. Do not wear "dusty" clothes
More precisely, things with a velvety surface on which dust is magnetized. You can clean such clothes with ordinary tape.
14. Get rid of traces of deodorant instantly
If you apply deodorant and get dressed right away, chances are good that white marks will remain on your clothes. Rub them with a nylon sock or stocking - and the thing is like new. You just need to act quickly.
15. Get rid of makeup stains with shaving foam
Apply it, hold it for five minutes, send the clothes to the wash.
16. Glue a strip of paper tape under the crown of your hat or cap
Thanks to the tape, your hat will stay clean. No more messy foundation streaks.
17. Secure the zipper with the key fob ring
To avoid embarrassment with the unfastened fly.
18. Wiggle the stuck zipper
Lubricate it with petroleum jelly, rub it with a candle or with a pencil lead - whatever is at hand.
19. Fix the buttons with clear varnish
This life hack will help out if the threads are loose, the button is about to come off and there is no time to alter.
20. Spray nylon tights with varnish and wear them without fear
It is terribly offensive when an arrow appears on stockings or tights. It is doubly offensive if it was formed during putting on. Triple - if it was the last pair.
21. Give the shoulders a roughness so that the silk dress does not slip
A glue gun will help you.
22. Return the drawstring to the hood with a straw
A sweatshirt without a drawstring doesn't look so stylish anymore. A beverage tube will help you quickly thread the drawstring into the hood.
23. Use suspenders instead of a belt
When the trousers fit perfectly on the hips but are wide at the waist, suspenders can help ensure a good fit and fit. Alternatively, use a thin silk scarf.
24. Lock the shirt strip
Just stick a strip of double-sided tape to the edge of the shelf.
25. Refresh leather with a moisturizer
Spread them on the scuffs on the folds of bags and jackets. The effect will be noticeable if the skin is natural and the damage is minor.
26. Wear jeans with boots the right way
Usually jeans of a classic and loose fit are worn outside. When tucking them into your boots, make sure that nothing puffs up. Wrap the legs around your shins and secure with your socks.
27. Wear knee-highs under your stocking boots to prevent them from slipping down
For tall, form-fitting boots, the bootleg is usually much wider than the ankle. If you wear them on bare legs or nylon tights, stocking boots slide down under the knee. To avoid this, thicken the boot with knee socks.
28. "Freeze" the shoes to blow them apart
Fill airtight bags with water, place them in your shoes, and place them in the freezer for a few hours.
29. Give your shoes a second life
If the heels are scratched, and the shoes themselves are still strong and also beloved, decorate the heels with glitter.
30. Lubricate your foot with coconut oil to easily put on shoes
Fitting a bare foot into some models of leather or patent leather shoes is simply unrealistic. But everything will go like clockwork if you lubricate your feet with something greasy. Vaseline will work too.