Table of contents:
- How to prepare eggs
- How to cook hard boiled eggs
- How to boil eggs in a bag
- How to boil soft-boiled eggs
2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-28 10:38
We will tell you how to cook hard-boiled, soft-boiled and bagged eggs.
This question was submitted by our reader. You also ask your question to Lifehacker - if it is interesting, we will definitely answer.
How to cook chicken eggs correctly?
Hello! It all depends on what kind of eggs you want to get in the end: hard-boiled, soft-boiled or in a bag.
How to prepare eggs
Take the eggs out of the refrigerator one hour before boiling to warm them up to room temperature. And before cooking, wash them under running water.
How to cook hard boiled eggs
These eggs can be used for salads and appetizers, or simply eaten for breakfast.
There are several cooking methods - here we will tell you only about one of them, and look for the rest.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water so that the level is a few centimeters higher.
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt.
- Bring to a boil and simmer over low heat for 10 minutes.
How to boil eggs in a bag
Such eggs have liquid yolks and dense proteins. Before cooking, you can gently puncture the shell from the dull side to prevent cracking. But do not touch the protective film inside.
Here is one way to cook these eggs, and you will find the rest.
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover them with cold water. The liquid level should be about 2 centimeters higher.
- Season with salt.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat. The water should boil a little.
- Cook for 4-5 minutes, then immediately place the boiled eggs in ice water for a couple of minutes to stop cooking and make cleaning easier.
How to boil soft-boiled eggs
In soft-boiled eggs, the yolks are liquid, and the proteins do not completely thicken. You can also carefully pierce the shell at the blunt end, just do not touch the film inside.
There are five ways to cook soft-boiled eggs, here is one of them:
- Place the eggs in a saucepan and cover with cold water so that the level is 2–3 centimeters higher than them.
- Season with salt.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Turn off the stove immediately, cover the pan and leave the eggs inside for 1¹⁄₂ – 2 minutes.
Lifehacker tells how and how much to cook hard-boiled eggs on the stove, in a multicooker and using a microwave. The protein with the yolk will not spread and will be delicious
Hearty frittata, healthy oatmeal in a jar, airy pancakes with honey and five more goodies to prepare for breakfast
We make a real culinary miracle out of eggs! We present you recipes on how to cook eggs in an original way. They can perfectly complement your menu
Fry or bake vegetables, add a variety of fillings to them and taste delicious and tender zucchini rolls
The growths on the shell and brown blotches inside are not an obstacle to making your favorite breakfast. And if you come across an egg with two yolks - you're just lucky