2023 Author: Malcolm Clapton | [email protected]. Last modified: 2023-07-28 10:38
When something went wrong, but it didn't stop anyone.
If you approach a task irresponsibly and without any desire to do well, then the result of such work is unlikely to please anyone. It is much more likely that these works will become the subject of ridicule and a model of how to do unnecessary. On Reddit, a separate topic is even devoted to such "work for show". Here are 15 striking examples from there.
1. It seems that at first there were still plans for a straight line, but then something went wrong. Maybe this is such a design?
2. And someone probably plans to donate this watch later. Or was it just too lazy to get them out of the package?
3. Sometimes it is better not to look for the logic and reasons for some things, as, for example, in this elevator.
4. Elmo from Sesame Street is a little out of sorts. We'll have to alter.
5. Elsa was kissed by someone?
6. A souvenir photo in a kangaroo or next to a kangaroo?
7. Mindfulness test. The buyers of these watches obviously did not notice the mistake.
8. And here everything is technically correct. Do you have soap? There is. Use it.
9. A targeted blow to perfectionism. There are only two small tiles, but they are hard to miss.
10. And this cone will remain here forever, or until the next road repair.
11. It seems that this fork is not ready yet, but someone clearly thought that it would work anyway.
12. A ramp that needs another ramp. The builders or designers clearly did not try to use it for its intended purpose. And it would be worth it.
13. No, this is not a deer, but try to explain it to a child.
14. The cookie is clearly out of place. And the one who glued it was definitely in the know. Now it looks like someone's eye peeping out of the cabin.
15. Bicycle parking? It seems that only for aquatic.
Motivational phrases really work! Check for yourself the action of the one proposed by the American entrepreneur and author of books Gary Vaynerchuk
The seemingly harmless phrase "girls must not be hurt" does real damage. It seems to parents that with her help they will bring up a kind, attentive son, because girls are weaker physically and cannot give change (although girls are also different).
Until recently, many were firmly convinced that a good shot can only be taken with a professional camera with an expensive lens, and that you can normally edit a photo only in Photoshop. Modern smartphones have coped with the first half of this stereotype, and an Android program called Photo Editor with the second.
Useful article on midlife crisis, 30, how to get out of it
We'll show you how to take amazing vintage photos without Photoshop - using a regular plastic bag and a colored marker